Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Beautiful Ones Go To Fatpack Discount Room


Today, before I go out on my holiday, I wanted to show you a dress which I have truly fallen in love with. This dress is made by The Beautiful Ones and is name Claudia. I love the idea of giving outfits names. I obviously wouldn't do this in RL but I think the names really fit the outfits in SL. Anyway, this little number is a cutsleve dress and comes in many colors. The hud for solid colors comes with 4 different looks to choose from. I think you get a little bit of sophistication and a little bit of sexy with the skin showing on the sleeve. A personal favorite :) I decided to slap on my Maya Hair from /Wasabi Pills/, my April group gift from Pure Poison as my necklace, and my Slink Demi boots in earth tone which goes with the slink high feet. Hope you all enjoy your holidays!!! TOOTLES





No comments:

Post a Comment