Sunday, December 8, 2013

Petit Chat Art Gallery


When someone asks you what your interests are here in this world what do you answer? Do you tell them just ONE thing or have a whole list laid out to respond with? Art galleries are just one of the option I have on my list. Why you ask? Because not only is their lovely art displayed, but the area around it is clearly a work of art as well.


Welcome to the tranquil Petit Chat Art Gallery!  I have had the pleasure of knowing the owner, Trinity Yazimoto, for a little while in SL but mainly for her designs at Petit Chat.  I had NO idea until looking through the destination guide in search that she even had an art gallery. I know she creates beautiful pictures for her flickr account but finding this was a treat for me. I saw Trin was online so decided to chat with her about her gallery and I found out so much more that I would really love to share with everyone.

If you ask Trinity what her best memory in SL would be, the opening of her gallery is at the top of that list. She said that the opening party even lasted for 9 hours until she finally had to go to bed. You know it's an awesome time when no one wants to leave. :) She then started to fill me in on the details behind her gallery. I was so curious as to what came first, her clothing line or her gallery. She was quick to let me know her clothing for sure! She began Petit Chat in March of 2010. She did pictures on the side when she found extra time and fooled around with gimp and then went into photoshop after that. Then, this past march her beloved cat of 17 years passed away. I tear up at the thought of my babies passing so I know the overwhelming emotions that Trin must have been feeling. She just stopped creating clothes and found comfort in her pictures. She said it wasn't until she received the SL pic of the day 2 days in a row and people were really commenting did she realize that she was doing something right! Then lucky for us she opened up her gallery in July. Trinity still misses her cat but for certain Moumou left her a gift that will keep on giving... her art!


The pain from the passing is still present, but because of the love and support Trinity has received she has started to create her beautiful designs again for us. Great things are going to start coming from Petit Chat in the future and that will more than likely include a little mesh in the mix :)

This post wasn't suppose to turn into an information piece about Trinity by no means, but I certainly can't help myself but to want to find out the details behind places and people I meet in SL. I hope you will stop by the gallery and take a look around at a piece of Trinity that is left in each one of these photos. I hope you feel creativity and even feel inspired to go out and create something yourself. TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment