Monday, December 9, 2013

A Season of Giving 101


 For those of you who have taken time away for Thanksgiving and a little family time, you may be a little out of the loop, like myself. To catch you up to speed, The Holiday Fair has begun and there are some amazing items up for grabs. Can't figure out what to give your loved ones this year? Come down to the Holiday Fair where ALL items are transfer. No more having to worry about gifting and then it going to yourself by accident or someone you don't even know! So many options and choices you just have to see for yourself!

 I have a ton of items to show you in just this one post. First, the white and teal Christmas Tree and the Christmas Snowman are two of the items places out by A&A. Teal seems to be the new Christmas color for your holiday decorations and I have to say I like it ALOT placed in my home. Also, A&A has placed out a table top Iron Christmas Tree as a free gift. So many ways to make your house a home for the holidays.


If you are like me, I have a hard time gifting for that special someone SOOO I will make myself the gift. :) This naughty little Lily Corset top and Holiday Panties are one of the items set out by Perch. It comes with appliers for both the top and the panties. I paired this sexy little number with my Icy mesh red hair and Reindeer antlers and nose both made by PELLE. The red nose of course is so the recipient doesn't lose their way of course. Stay tuned for more items from the Holiday Fair, and since it's the season for giving, I am going to go give a little! TOOTLES




No comments:

Post a Comment