Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Reminder and no. 7


A quick reminder to those who do not know.... Chop Zuey is now in the middle of the 12 days of Christmas!!! Each day leading up till Christmas, a new gift is placed out for you to receive from the jolly ole elf. There are going to be 12 gifts for men, 12 gifts for women, and 12 fab free gifts. I really suggest you join the in world group to be able to grab the group gifts along with the fab free gifts which you do not have to be a member to get. The group is ONLY 350L to join and yes I say only! Belle is an incredible designer and giver. She gives generously every month to us Zuey fanatics who stalk the notices looking for her new designs and new group gifts. Ask any of my family and friends and they will tell you that Chop Zuey is hands down my favorite jewelry designer in all of SL. Not only does she put out fabulous high fashion pieces but also every day pieces like what I am wearing right now. The necklace and earrings are part of the 12 days of Christmas called Black Storm. Also, I would love to highlight the Lux Lashes that I am wearing. They are made by no. 7 and are the Discovery Lux Lashes. A lovely design that you are going to be seeing more of in future posts. Visit their in world store at SAIKIN and check out some amazing designs. Happy shopping! TOOTLES








No comments:

Post a Comment