Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fairytale in Green and Gold

 Stepping into an enchanted fairytale, I feel like a princess in this Athena emerald gown made by [Kawaii Dolls]. It is a one strap gown with beautiful gold trim making it easy to pair with just about anything from a simple set of earrings to going all out with bracelets or a crown.  You can either grab this beauty from the link listed above at the store or run over to the FINESMITH Muse event by Anigma Eulenberg. BREAK THE ICE is an event designed by Anigma Eulenberg to bring designers and bloggers together as a sort of mixer. This is how I came across this beautiful dress and met its designer Cat Sahara. Hopefully I will have the privilege to blog more of her designs by [Kawaii Dolls]. 




To me, this gown speaks for itself and only needed a slight piece of jewelry styled with it to make the dress really pop. I ran over to the Cosmopolitan Sale Room and went straight towards the FINESMITH display. FINESMITH has set out their SHAME earrings in several colors. I picked wheat for this particular dress but you can take a look for yourself at all the designs available. The best part??? Only 70L per pair!!!! When do you hardly ever come across FINESMITH jewelry for 70L? 

Extremely excited to go live out my fairytale for the day dressed as a princess :) TOOTLES






No comments:

Post a Comment