Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hike in the Woods


Today I felt like a little stroll in the woods, so I decided to take everyone along with me. For this little hiking number I threw one the Care sweater by Mag<3. There are several different kinds in the Fatpack, BUT I feel my Irish roots coming out with the Goodluck sweater. You can hop along after this hike and grab it up at the Fatpack Discount Room. It might get a little chilly so I decided to slap on some diamond tights from SYSY's SLink AE system and my HOLLYHOOD beige herringbone boots. These boots are actually part of the SLebrity SLection Street Sale this week. Remember, Slebrity SLection Street Sale changes weekly so there is always something to see! Also, threw on my new Truth hair called Althea in ginger. LOVEEEEE this hair! BAH!!! All this talking has kind of made me hungry so I am super glad I brought along my lunch in this CUTE lunch box by Serenity Style called Kiss Me. There are 4 different types and you can run over tot he Fatpack Discount Room to take a look. I think this looks like a great spot to stop and eat by the water so I will be stuffing my face.... TOOTLES!



No comments:

Post a Comment