Thursday, December 12, 2013

Need a Mint?


Every time I look at this designer I feel like I need to go eat a roll of mints. Nothing to do with the clothes just my quirk! Anyways, this outfit was inspired by the cold weather and this adorable Roma dress in purple made by MINT!. Many colors to choose from but I feel like I needed to stand out for some reason. You can run over to the Cosmopolitan Sales Room and grab it up. I decided to go the colder route and add some SYSY classic tights in white. They also come with Slink appliers. Then going lower, my shoes are called EUPHORIA by Ncore. I can either choose to wear them with or without the socks. Up top, I slapped on Falling for you by Exile and the Hampton Boho necklace by MG. I think that about sums up my winter outfit... SOOOO I will continue to explore :) TOOTLES





No comments:

Post a Comment