Monday, December 2, 2013

So Much with So Little Time


Well I took a slight break from SL for Thanksgiving and I log in to so many amazing things happening I just don't know where to start first. All the things I am going to show you today are items you can find around SL at different events going on. Above I am wearing...
Hair: Miss C.- Angel in Ginger which you can find at Winter Trend 2013
Glasses: StrawberryJam: Wonderland Glasses located at the Fatpack discount room (new round)
Sweater: [:: JesyDream ::] Knit sweater Heart also located at the Fatpack discount room
Skin: Belleza Tara Skin which is a rare item at the December round at the Arcade

Below I put on a different hairstyle so that you could better see this beautiful skin. It comes with freckles also as a tattoo layer. I prefer the style pictured above... brings out my nerdier side I think :) The poses are from Le Poppycock called the *Cocky Set* which are also featured at the Fatpack Discount Room. You will be seeing me use these poses quite often. Very nice!!!


 Slowly going to start getting back into the swing of things just in time for Christmas of course BUT there are so many awesome things going on I am going to be SOOOO busy till then. Have a great rest of your day :) TOOTLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment