Monday, January 20, 2014

Not Quite So Smooth

 Beauty, like ice, our footing does betray; Who can tread sure on the smooth, slippery way: Pleased with the surface, we glide swiftly on, And see the dangers that we cannot shun. 
-John Dryden


 Dare to dress and venture out into the unknown. My mysterious and dark mood has lead me to a few Cosmopolitan Sales Room new releases. The sparkling cocktail that drapes across my curves is the Patricia Glow dress in black my [AMARELO MANGA]. It is rare to find a dress such as this that shimmers with every movement. To add a little more sass, I went with a more dramatic shoe from ISON which is the lace up gladiator sandal in gray.


Also at Cosmopolitan Sales Room, PELLE has been so generous with their releases. Ok... prepare yourself... My hair is the black and purple Pelle Div Hair, my eyeshadow comes in the smooth eyeshadow pack by Pelle, and my eyes are also from Pelle called Kaoni.  I usually do not blog every item a designer gives me because I like to spread the love between all of the designers that participate in events, BUT the style of all of these items combined really just set the tone for this outfit. I also decided to match the purple highlights in the hair with my jewelry from Mandala.


I truly hope you see the beauty in these items and run over to the Cosmopolitan Sales Room to grab them up at an amazing price! TOOTLES

1 comment: