Wednesday, December 4, 2013

And I Sing.... OhLaLa


If you are anything like me, and most of you who read this blog are, then you change outfits daily if not multiple times a day for every event or place that you go. For that reason, I am so thankful to have such amazing choices available to be at the Fatpack Discount Room. These two outfits are both made by ::OhLaLa:: and are a great fit! Above, I am wearing such a playful dress called Candy. This dress includes the Lola appliers which I do have on in this picture. Then I can flip the switch (my outfit button) and go from playful to sexy in a few seconds with this outfit, pictured below, which is called Pepita. I chose this outfit in hounds tooth because... I am a TRUE Bama girl. For those who do not know what that is feel free to IM me in world and I will explain :) ROLL TIDE and TOOTLES! 


No comments:

Post a Comment