Monday, December 16, 2013

New Round at Fatpack Discount Room


A new round at Fatpack Discount Room has begun! I decided to mix up a few of the designers this week. Both my shirt and leggings you can find at the new round at fatpack discount room. The top is the Jeanies Dots Dress by Sky. There is a color hud that allows you to pick and choose what you want to wear for the day. So many possibilities! The leggings are from OSITO and come in a fatpack with 4 other colors. To pair with my new outfit, I chose to slap on my new TRUTH hair called Coral and my Olycena Bow pumps made by *BOOM* that I picked up at Shoetopia. I hope you enjoy the new goodies available. I am currently at Christmas in London City and I plan on checking out all the lovely decorations here. Have a great day!!! TOOTLES








No comments:

Post a Comment