Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sandy Chic


I wish I was talented enough to edit my avatar running in a field of daisies. That is how this outfit makes me feel. I think it's the styling of an outfit that makes it into something personal. For me, I was feeling a little bit hippie today so I added my peace necklace. Yes that is pretty much as far as that goes for me except for some flats. DONT JUDGE ME! lol... anyways this awesome dress is the newest design available at the Fatpack Discount Event and it is made by LavandaChic called Sandy. There are several color options to choose from so take your pick based on your mood like I did :) Also, I haven't really worn this hair much but it is Hair 09 by Eaters Coma. I absolutely LOVE this hair and thanks to my sis Temp for introducing me :) Love at first wear! That reminds me that I probably should go and see if they have something new. More to come for sure.... TOOTLES







No comments:

Post a Comment