Saturday, September 21, 2013

Zombies, Witches, and Goblins... OH MY!


YAY!!!! Halloween is so close i can just feel the hairs sticking up on the back of my neck! One of my favorite times of the year not only because its my RL birthday but because you can become anyone you want to be. All the costumes this year haven't been put out yet but I thought I would show you my outfit from last year. I retook the picture but this Red Riding Hood costume comes complete from Blacklace. They have several costumes there to choose from and I can not wait till they put out their new ones for this year. So far, I believe Zan and I are going as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. More pics to come of course of our Halloween party and more costumes as I prepare for my absolute favorite time of year :) TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment