Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ya find it on the Tessa show...



Today has been a whirlwind of things associated with the Chica show... anyone heard of it besides me???? Its basically a children show my son is obsessed with! Its this annoying chicken that quacks at people and it sounds like this annoying squeaky toy. If my dogs attack my TV I will never put that show on again I sweat it! 

SOOOO I took the time to escape to my online self and snap some fall pictures. Its a nice cool 68 degrees here right now (that would be the high for today) and I am looking forward to the fall leaves rolling in soon. Ya know how sometimes your arms are cooler than your legs? Yes well that is how I am feeling today so my outfit in SL of course has to reflect that. :) (pictured below) Today I have thrown on this cute shirt I picked up from tram. It comes with two options for the top. Also you can pick up this cute little undershirt to go under it. Its called the gathered shoulder blouse collar if your looking around for it. I paired it with some paneled shorts I picked up a while back from -tb-. Just add my [Gos] shoes and my truth hair and I am ready to lounge around in my semi cold weather outfit :) TOOTLES! 


No comments:

Post a Comment