Thursday, September 12, 2013

*NEW* HOLY SHIrT!



HAPPY FALL DAY!!!! I am soooo excited about fall coming just around the corner I have already decided to find some wonderful deals which include redoing my land BUT that is not what I am going to write about today. Today I am wearing the new blazer from HOLY SHIrT!! Right now you can find the store on the marketplace but I have been told by the owner that soon an in world store will be open. You can be sure that I will be blogging about her wonderful creations frequently. The blazer comes with this cute tee which obviously describes me perfectly. :) It is like it was made just for ME!!!! I know you find those outfits sometimes where you can't believe how perfect it is for you.. this was it for me!

Today's outfit includes the HOLY SHIrT! blazer and tee with my *SLAVE* Jeans, shoes my [Gos] made specifically for the Flora event, and the new TRUTH hair which just came out TODAY! AHHHH I am going to go broke with so many great things coming out. I also LOVE this pose... it enables me to show off my beautiful wedding ring (props to Zan for choosing Chop Zuey). The pose comes in a pack with several poses and you can find that at the new FatPack*Week discount event. If you cant find any of these places please feel free to IM me in world at Tessagrace51 :) HUGSSS off to do more shopping!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog so far Tess, great start my dear keep up the good work ;)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun! and thank you for making such a lovely blazer :)

    ReplyDelete