Friday, September 27, 2013

Calling All Designers!!!!


Have you heard of Designer Showcase? This store brings some of the best designers in SL under one roof. Yes I know we have Collabor88 and FaMESHed, BUT Designer showcase seems to change constantly. I go in one week and there are some awesome things and then the next week even more are added. I personally like the mix of different items available.


This is just one small view of the store. At the bottom you will notice a ton of new Liv Glam outfits offered at an amazing discounted price. You will also find Sassys, Opal, 1hundred, and Shine just to name a few pictured in the back. One of my personal favorites (pictured below) is a group of poses offered by flash friendly poses. I am a collector of adorable poses and LOVE these! 


Who can forget, the GIFTS!!! If you go and join their in world VIP group there are free gifts that change all the time and are scattered around the whole store. This is one of the gifts that is offered by Liv Glam. Is it obvious I am kind of a fan? hehe


Ok off to do more shopping.... I haven't even been able to explore all that is offered here. Have a great day! TOOTLES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment