Thursday, September 26, 2013

Natural Wilderness


If there ever was a spot in SL that I would say calmed my mind and let my thoughts flow with more consistency, THIS would be the spot. The sim is called Natural Wilderness and really is a place to be one with nature. There are all kinds of places to sit and think or dance or whatever your muse might be BUT I chose to put this one picture first because it happens to be MY spot. Haha no the chairs do not have my name on it and sometimes I kick the dirt if someone else is sitting there and then I just move on to many other spots that are around this sim.




The reason I choose to write about my super top secret hiding place (giggles) is because today is a day I choose to reflect on some things. I choose not to put my thoughts here but rather reflect on the beauty of such an amazing find in SL. Whatever type of sim you fancy to visit, this place has it all.




A field of nothing but flowers for those who can't get out in RL and smell the flowers but want to imagine that they are able.


A fall corner for all of those who are like me and wish they could cuddle up in a sweater and a blanket all year long.


Even a mountain top winter wonderland that is secluded and most do not know that it exist. It can be so romantic to dance under the pavilion. Not that I have shared this ultra amazing sim with you... it's time to go off and explore even more of what SL has to offer. TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment