Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Trace *Fall Edition*


If you haven't been able to gather this from my other posts, I LOVE FALL!!! So, I was super excited when Kylie announced on the SL feed that she has now updated The Trace with fall items. I rushed over last night as soon as I logged in and of course she did NOT disappoint. The sim is breathtaking!!! Here are just a few pictures from my visit last night. You will see a lot of posts coming up with me posing on THIS sim! A true must see in SL :)



It is really too pretty not to go see it in person. Hope you enjoy!!! TOOTLES

2 comments:

  1. would be nice if my laptop had better graphics on it so I can take better photos like these too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww hun your pics are amazing!!! no graphics card needed for you :)

    ReplyDelete