Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Glam in Haud Pluvia


Today I had the pleasure of visiting a new Sim called Haud Pluvia. I am not usually one for finding pretty places in SL. In fact, I usually just go by what others post and tp to those places. Yes I know.... SOOOO original! I was super proud of myself for locating this adorable sim. A little bit of everything it seems as you walk the winding trails. I could just imagine the breeze coming off the water and waterfalls.


Full of cute little houses, this sim could easily be used as a role play sim depending on what you decide to role play. With this cute little house, I was tempted to get out my fishing pole and stick my feet in the water off the pier. I have often wondered about this. If you stick your feet in the water does it scare all the fish away? Thought for the day...


As I continued to roam, I was constantly blow away by images like what is above. Makes me want to take a trip to the mountains TODAY!


Of course my blog wouldn't be complete if I didn't say what I went exploring in. Today I thought I would at least put on a sleeve for the breeze so I threw on this past group gift from [LIV Glam]. The group cost 500L to join and before you FREAK.... They have all of their past group gifts laid out in a large room for you to pick up as well. Honestly, if you tried to purchase these all separately you would end up spending well over 3000L or maybe even more. Depending on which group gifts you grab if you don't grab them all. I joined probably 6 months ago and I am still going through past gifts after I open up the new ones each month of course. :) My necklace is from [MANDALA] and my hair is from /Wasabi Pills/. Well TOOTLES all... off to explore the rest of this wonderful place :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos, this place looks so pretty, need to visit - got plenty added to the list ^^ xxxx

    ReplyDelete