Monday, September 30, 2013

Avenue Fall/Winter Fashion Week 2013


Sunday September 29th, 2013 marked the start of a wonderful week of designs that are just simply breathtaking. I was so glad that RL allowed me to be able to attend the very first fashion show of the week. The room started to slowly fill up as everyone chatted about the designs that were available to view in the fashionista hud that was available at the entrance. I have to be honest... in some of the picture I passed I thought oh I am not sure I would really like that dress and then when the model walked out it totally changed my opinion! Its one thing to be able to see a picture and another to be able to actually see it on someone. After the fashion show was over, all the guest were able to TP over to the shopping area. With dancing all around and fabulous music, we were able to shop through the clothes featured in all of the shows for the week. I am ashamed at how much I got! BUT I wanted to show you two of my favorite outfits that I received.


My very first purchase after the show was this dress made by Dead Dollz named the Ligeia Gown. I first saw this gown about a week before the show in some awesome pictures on Flickr and I KNEW I had to have it. The details and textures are astonishing. Trust me I am not that great at taking pictures so I couldn't possibly capture how beautiful this gown is in person. I have paired it with my new ""D!va"" Hair called "Manon" but I chose to wear it without the headband. Also, I am wearing Chop Zuey Paparazzi III in Red and [Gos] Paris Peeptoe shoes in Black satin which can only be seen as I walk. I feel like I am floating on a cloud in this dress!


As I pondered what my next purchase would be, I came across this dress from VERO MODERO called the Ava gown floral lace. I LOVE anything that has lace so I knew as soon as I saw it that the textures would be amazing just from who the designer was. It has a very elegant yet sexy feel as the dress flows when you walk. I paired the gown with my Bobbie hairstyle from TRUTH, Finesmith Black Joy Jewelry, and of course my [Gos] Lauren d'Orsay shoes in silver which you can actually only see when I walk. Hopefully I will be able to feature more of these outfits from the show as I continue to unpack from my inventory. Off to unload some more boxes :) TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment