Sunday, September 29, 2013

Is it really all about Autumn?



EVERYONE stop what your doing!!!! The All About Autumn Fair and Hunt is now under way! Not that I am all into hunts as of lately but it could possibly be fun :) I am more here for the fair of course. A lot of great designers are here including Snowpaws, Sassys, and 1hundred.


WTG has a booth (picture above) with some lovely additions to the fair. My personal favorite is the texture changing options on their *Candy* jewelry.


The views here are just amazing... love the details and of course mix that with some awesome shopping and I am sorta hooked.


To top off a good sale, There is a lighted area in the center of the town to dance the night away. Zan and I decided to take full advantage of the situation as always :) Now if you will excuse us we have more dancing to do... TOOTLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment