Monday, September 30, 2013

Sexually Sophisticated


Not a lot of time today so I will just make this short.... It's not every day that you can put on a dress and feel equally sophisticated and sexy. This dress from [whatever] called he JL dress (pictured above in mint) does that for me. I stumbled across this store when trying to find a dress I had seen in flickr. If you join the in world group, which is 450L, you can get some amazing gifts. I am pretty sure I counted 5 pairs of nice quality shoes among a few other things. To complete this particular outfit I went with my Lexi earrings and necklace from earthstones, and my [Gos] paris peeptoes in white. What outfit would be complete without hair right? I jumped over to "D!va" to see if they had possibly gotten anything new or if I missed grabbing a style I didn't have yet. I was shocked that I had passed over the Manon style which is shown above. It comes with this adorable headband which is texture changing. As soon as I put the hair on the headband matched the dress without having to change it. That is a sign right??? hehe! Ok, off to RL for me... TOOTLES


No comments:

Post a Comment