Friday, September 13, 2013

Bitacora Family Vacation


Today started like most... Moira was on and sent a TP to her location to join her. So glad I was able to because Bitacora is a wonderful sim. There is always some new surprise at every turn and my pictures definitely do NOT do it justice. This was actually the place where I first considered starting a blog... I took a picture similar to the one below and well here I am now.



Of course I moved past this one pose and went on an adventure with my family who arrived a little later :)


If I haven't already introduced some of my family let me start.... The woman beside me who looks completely dead is Lune. She is always in something different and is so fun and free. Honestly can say she is probably the kindest person I have met. The next women beside her is Moira. She is like my twinkie in sl and in rl! If I am going to do something stupid I definitely involve her because I know she will go right along with me :) and the handsome guy kneeling is Zan my partner! One of the only decent and honest guys in SL and my knight in shining armor!


Sorry! This is a rather long post for my tastes BUT I couldn't end unless I have told you what I am wearing of course. The dress and shoes are both from *League* at the Collabor88 event that goes on every month. You have the rest of the month to grab these items and they come in different colors of course. I couldn't resist to add a little fall into my inventory. My hair is also from D!va called Mana.

Thanks for taking the time to read about my SL adventures :) Again, if you have any questions please feel free to message me in world at Tessagrace51! TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment