Saturday, November 16, 2013

Slink Has Done It Again

Shoetopia is now open and the FIRST place I wanted to make a stop was at the  Shoetopia 1 sim for the newest release from Slink. These feet are the High version of Slinks already existing Medium and Flat barefeet. The Slink folder also comes with blender layers if needed and a basic nails HUD. I was lucky and my skin from Belleza came with appliers so I don't have to fool with getting the color JUST right. Honestly I believe the appliers has been the best thing since mesh clothes to hit the grid. Really revolutionized the current state of women shoes.

To go with the new amazing high feet, Slink has also released a few new shoes attachments. The two I am going to show is the Slink Priscilla Plateau shoes in white (above) and the Slink Demi Boots in Chocolate (below). The Priscilla Plateau Slink shoes come in a silver looking white but can honestly match just about any outfit. The Demi boots comes with a Hud that allows you to either keep the toecap or not. I chose to wear the boots without to show off my pretty slink toes. Both of these shoes contain so much detail that you really have to see them up close to appreciate them. Off to prance around Shoetopia to see what else I can get into :) TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment