Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fatpack Week is back!!!


Another round of Fatpack week is here and I am super excited! They took a break for the Halloween event but are back now in full force. For those of you who have been before you need to update your LM to the new LM HERE. The first item I wanted to show is a tad different than my usual. Pictured above is the white wings offered in the Wings Multicolor Fatpack by ~# RM Style #~. The wings have a soft look to them giving a real enchanted feeling. I tried on all of the colors and fell in love with them all, but the white ones show up better in the picture. Pictured below, I am wearing the Don't Cry Cotton eyes that come in a Fatpack by Strawberry Jam. The eyes have a hint of water to them giving a very realistic look. I promise no one has made me cry :) Stay tuned for more to come from what is at the Fatpack Discount room this week! So many goodies and so little time. TOOTLES


No comments:

Post a Comment