Sunday, November 17, 2013

[Gos] Bordello and Rack Poses


Heading back over to Shoetopia, I had a little more time to check out all of the Gacha items set out. Above I took a break from opening boxes by laying over the Gacha Pose #2 offered by Rack Poses. The Pose comes with the giant shoe prop and is so playful and fun I couldn't help myself. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOTTTTT ask me how many times I played to get the poses I wanted. :) There are a ton of lovely poses available from all different venders and you will be seeing them more I am sure. Also, Pictured below is one of the new releases offered from [Gos] Boutique. Bordello Bonnie in Black is a new edgier shoe which I was shocked to see but very excited that I finally had an amazing pair of shoes to go with the bang bang dress I got a while back from :V.e. Always happy when I can find a piece to complete an outfit. I truly hope that you are able to fight the lag to get into Shoetopia. Well worth the wait and also for an amazing cause. TOOTLES!!


No comments:

Post a Comment