Friday, November 15, 2013

ShoetopiaSL is now OPEN!!!

Shoetopia has finally opened!!! I am crazy excited to be able to get into those shops and see what all kinds of goodies I can find for myself but first I want to show and point out a few things.

Everyone of course will be clicking their buttons constantly trying to TP into an incredibly full sim. Before you TP please check a few things. Please make sure to remove ALL Huds and scripts as much as possible. Nothing is more aggravating than getting into a sim and being stripped down to nothing but my newbie clothes and walk and seeing someone walk by with all the bells and whistles still attached. Remember you are lagging everyone around you if you do not strip down!!!! Be courteous to others shoppers and GO NOOB!

Second, if you are looking for certain shops and only those shops please take a look at the map provided....

I was able to pull this map of the heavenly shoe fair from the ShoetopiaSL Blog. I like to spend my time looking at everything... eventually! Please be mindful of your time spent at the fair. Everyone is dying to get inside and if you spent time chatting or going AFK then that is less time that others are able to come into the sims. Pick out your favorite stores first and then come back later for the rest. 

Thank you for being a considerate shopper! Remember, all the proceeds go to benefit the Soles4Souls so lets enjoy some amazing designs for a great cause. Now to start the never ending clicking to get in!!! :) TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment