Wednesday, November 6, 2013

[Imagination] Guana City


The name Imagination really rings true when you enter into this amazing sim. I have seen others post and comment on this place so I decided to take a visit for myself and I was NOT disappointed. You start off by TPing into this water logged place. Reminds me of where I grew up. There are stepping stones and bridges leading you along a journey through this breathtaking sim.




Even as you gaze up into the sky you see what seems to be a floating island. A home sits atop this island and I can not help but think about how amazing it would be to be able to look out over this sim every time you step out your front door.



The stony path leads you to this cascading tunnel of trees where the sun peaking through the leaves gives you just the slightest feeling of warmth along with the breeze coming in from the water. Finally, at the very end which seems like the worlds end, there is a piano. Which reminds me of how it seems we can all put some mood or feeling that we have to music.


Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.
- Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment