Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pets in SL

For some time I have considered getting a pet in SL. I see various people with them and have thought they were rather cute. I have struggled with spending the lindens on something that is fake and I just shove in my inventory. Yes, it is a pixel pet just like a pixel pair of shoes I would put away when not wearing but somehow I separate the two. I am not here to get into a debate about pets and all that so calm down!!! Regardless when I saw this cutie I couldn't resist!!! I want to personally introduce my new pet squirrel Nibbles... or Nib for short! Yes most were thinking cat or dog when I first started talking BUT why go with someone that is normal? SL is after all about doing things that are out of the norm that everyone puts restrictions on. THAT is a subject for another day which I am sure Nibs will be there for as well. This adorable fella is called the Steampunk Albino Squirrel from !Ohmai and can be found at the November round of Collabor88. Now that I have walked up hill both ways in the snow to get to C88 for this round (crashes included), I am going to go chill out by the tree so Nibs can get use to his new home :) TOOTLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment