Friday, November 1, 2013

It's Cold Outside


The new fall and winter collection has come out at {Indyra}!!! I have never been one for fur really but the Claudette outfit (pictured above) presents the fur in a very classic way. Leggings and a tank in several colors come together along with a fur shrug in several colors as well. I am currently wearing the grey shrug and the creme top. I felt like I needed a hot HOT cup of coffee to go with this outfit.


Shorts!?!?! Shorts in the winter? YES if I do say so myself! This Britton outfit by {Indyra} is just my cup of tea. The tights along with the shorts gives it a slimming sex appeal while keeping the legs warm against the cool air. If you notice I took this picture inside just to make sure you couldn't see the goosebumps. This outfit comes with the mesh shorts and belt. You have the option of using a slimming arm shirt or a Bell blouse. I picked the Bell blouse to go with my ever so wide curves. (sarcasm) The scarf also is included in this outfit to make sure you know that it's suppose to be for winter. Off to do more therapy shopping... Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment