Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Get Your Nerd On!

Geeks and Nerds fair is in full force! The fair is full of items that are sure to tickle the fancy of just about every kind of nerd or geek there is. Yes, there are different kinds. What are some of the differences you may ask? Since most fairs consist mostly of clothes, we can start there. Nerds tend to dress more along the lines of slacks and bow ties with buttons ups. Geeks always venture into more of their interest and like to wear it. Their favorite pair of jeans with a graphic t-shirt and sneakers. Geeks also tend to venture into more video games and tv shows where Nerds go into more academics. Call it what you like but I tend to think I am personally more a Nerd than a Geek. What are you??? 


The fair is great for shopping and even offers a lounge to be able to hang out in to catch your breath! The fair opened up on November 24th so it had had some time to calm down traffic wise. It runs until December 8th so you still have some time left to make it.


 Pictured above, I am head to toe nerd. I should say my version of nerd which I haven't heard complaints of yet. The sweater, tank, and skirt are all made by *Fishy Strawberry*. There are several colors to pick from but this was my favorite combo. I paired this outfit with /Wasabi Pills/ Maya Mesh Hair and SYSY's Stockings which are SLink compatible. You can find everything I am wearing at the fair except my shoes. For these sexy heels you need to hop on over to Shoetopia and visit [L. Warwick]. I got an A+ from my teacher on this one.


After class I figured I would get a little more comfortable for my Nerd out... Definitely different than geeking out. TOTALLY! So above I am wearing the Embossed Sweater in gray made by ISON. If you view this sweater at the fair, you will see their is another version which has SL University stamped on the front of the sweater. Lets face it though... I couldn't do that. I still will yell ROLL TIDE any day :) You could possibly wear this over sized sweater as just a dress but I preferred (because of the current rl weather) to go a warmer route. I paired this with my Maitreya leggings and boots which are NOT at the fair but are a personal favorite. Run along now and GEEK or NERD out at the fair before time runs out!!! TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment