Monday, November 4, 2013

Ricielli Halloween Hunt


Yes Halloween is over BUT Ricielli is going full force still. You still have a chance to get over and gather up all the ghost that you see. Personally I just added a ton of items to open and I am THRILLED!! My favorite part of a hunt is trying on all of the goodies. If you somehow miss this hunt I am sure you can find it later also. While looking around for the ghosts (which are in plain sight) I came across a TON of past hunts including the birthday hunt that just happened on the Ricielli sim. All the hunt items are 15L each and it can add up if you get all of the items but I think it is well worth it. These items are a lot more if you were to buy them individually. Ricielli is so generous in gifting so many items for us gals. Maybe one day they may do a mens line? Would be awesome to see some nice mens clothes like this or I should say MORE men items. Sorry just a small push from a women who is tired of doing a hunt every time I try to help a male friend but that is for another blog on another day. Hope you enjoy all of these amazing items. Now off for me to unpack and try on! TOOTLES


No comments:

Post a Comment