Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Mad Labyrinth


It's time to get lost and grow MADDDDD trying to find the center to these amazing stores. Wanted to show you a few of my favorites.... 


First up is this Halloween Gazebo by Serenity Style. The textures are amazing and it comes with the leaves under. At only 12 prims you can't ask for a cuter gazebo. 


Next, I have a few items I want to show. From the Mad Labyrinth comes this amazing dress from .:TBO:. called the LaCatrina Costume. They also have some boots up for grabs, but I wanted to get a more up close look so you could see the Halloween Lollipop from NS::. It comes with a HUD to change the color of the lollipop and also comes with a smaller pop with an option to wear one on your tongue as well. So adorable! My dentist may not think so of course. The jewelry I am wearing however is not available at the Mad Labyrinth, BUT you can run over to +:+WTG+:+ and join the in world group to receive Halloween Fever as the October group gift. It comes with an adorable small hat, necklace, earrings, and nails with a HUD. I really enjoyed creating this outfit. So close to Halloween I can't WAIT!!! TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment