Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fatpack* Week Round 7


It's that time again!!! Fatpack*Week discount room has opened yet another week of amazing items for everyone to grab up. Pictured above, I am in the partially mesh gown set out by ***GIULIADESIGN*** called Star B&W. The mesh part is the fitted gown and then comes with an attachment to add the flowers and the poof of the skirt. Also, the dress comes with this stunning headpiece. I finally had to stop changing hairs to take a picture, but I was having so much fun I think I will probably go back to that soon.


This next look I am going to show you is a mix between two of the designers located at the Fatpack*Week Discount room. This blue animal print top and skirt is placed out by Petit Chat. It comes in 3 colors BUT I feel I don't have enough blue sooooo... That's what I went for today. Yes I know, I have such a complicated mind! haha :) The skirt on this awesome outfit is mesh and comes in a medium and a large but fits AMAZING! The necklace and bracelet I am wearing comes in a group set out by AsHmOoT called Snow Flakes. It comes with a bracelet for both wrists, a necklace with two attachment points, earrings, and a belly piercing! You will just have to head on over so you can see it closer. It really is worth the TP :)


Last but certainly not least, we have the *So&So Design* Lola Top that comes with a color changing HUD. The top comes in 5 sizes so I am sure you will find one that fits. The textures are really top quality and I just adore this kind of top. A definite must grab at the discount room! Ok, off to get ready for the Bitacora Travel Fair which starts on the 17th! TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment