Monday, October 7, 2013

Going CRAZY for Fatpacks!


SOOOO... Guess who is one of the new bloggers for the Fatpack Week Discount Room??? THIS GIRL!!! Yes I am thrilled as this is technically my first blogging job and it is truly an honor. The designers work SO HARD to be able to design wonderful things for us and then even offer it to us at a discounted price. I am going to enjoy this more than ya'll know! hehe! Every week there are new Fatpacks set out to purchase and I have spent quite a few lindens here since it has started. Think if you spent all of that at any other place... MAN the fatpack would have costed you about four times as much! So I think this place is a definite SCORE! Before I get into all of the goodies I am going to let you know a few things first... If you want to check out their blog please feel free here. There is also a place to apply to be a designer. There are some spots open still if anyone is interested! There is also a Flickr group available to join to see all the new goodies coming in if you click here. OK... Lets start :) 



The first item I would like to show are these awesome shorts by .Salt. What women doesn't need a good pair of shorts??? The best part is you don't just get one color! Well worth the lindens in my opinion and very good textures. Each pair also comes with a Phat Azz Applier hud. That is a heck of a value! 


The next outfit I would love to show you is one of the outfits offered by Petit Chat and is by no means the only item available BUT I think is now my new favorite. This outfit is called the Apocalypse. It comes with the pants, tank top, and this amazing jacket! If you see me wearing this outfit for a few days I promise I am ok... I just like it that much! 

For today that is all I have to offer. My head is still spinning from the day at all the amazing things that has happened. Please Please stop by the Fatpack*Week discount room and grab as much as you can! You only have a week!!!! More to come I promise :) TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment