Thursday, October 10, 2013

Serenity Gardens


A single candle in a field of grass surrounded by flowers and rocks and trees is exactly what I figured I would see when I arrived at this piece of heaven! as Breathtaking as a this field was you quickly walk through a row of trees and onto this bridge (pictured below). If the deep fall didn't take your breath away as you step on the swaying bridge, then the views certainly will!

I know... a ton of pictures is what your thinking! BUT if you are into taking photographs of spectacular places then this is definitely a must see. Creating shadows and playing with cloud details is so much fun when walking around and looking at all the possibilities.






Just when you think you have seen it all, just across the way is a house that I envy. This is the type of place I have pictured living in. The place that makes you want to go rake the leaves and then jump into that pile and laugh uncontrollably at yourself that you can still be a child and LOVE it! Because I still think I might be able to create that around my home I am going to go work on my home with strong determination to make my fall paradise! TOOTLES


No comments:

Post a Comment