Friday, October 4, 2013

League of Extraordinary Clothes


Extraordinary is EXACTLY what I would use to describe the clothes at *League*. It is hard for me to walk into the store and not want to buy everything I see. One of their new items is this corset and skirt option. You can choose the color match you would like and spikes or no spikes. Also, you purchase the items separately so if you choose to wear the corset with something else then that is completely up to you and your choice of style.  I choose to pair the corset and skirt with my Devi booties from Maitreya, ""D!va"" asami hair, and a past group gift from Chop Zuey called Kharma. My favorite thing about this outfit is that you can use it as a normal outfit OR you have the option of using it as a roleplay outfit. Pair the corset with a long skirt and you could fit into any medival sim. hmmm that gives me an idea.... More things to explore now... TOOTLES


No comments:

Post a Comment