Sunday, October 13, 2013

StudioRed! Photography


Who is this women you may ask? Her name is Tempest Rosca, the owner of StudioRed! Photography and she is an absolute sweetheart! I had the pleasure of meeting her through my brother and she is a joy to get to know. I am constantly blown away by her photography and her generosity to share her wisdom of photography with me. I wanted to take the time to introduce you to her and her photography. A few days ago she took a profile picture for me (pictured below). During this session I was able to pick her brain for ideas and how she is so amazing with her photos. I am not going to share all of those secrets here but I know she is more than happy to answer questions if you find yourself with her during a session. I was also able to find out a little about her. Something I always like to ask is, "What was your very first picture in SL?" Now most people probably wouldn't remember something like that and I know I certainly do not, BUT she gave an honest answer which I had a little giggle with. She answered jokingly, "oh,,,was on my first horse,,,called Typhoon,,,,,rearing up against some prim flowers,,,i thought it was amazing,,,,looking back,,,it's pretty ,,,not :)" As the conversation continued we had even more laughs but beyond all of that and beyond knowing her as a person, I think she is an awesome and reasonably priced photographer.


Her rates are as follows but are subject to change so please check fee's at time of booking:
✪ 250L per picture - Single Studio Shot - Head/Portrait/Body, etc.
✪ 350L per picture - 'Themed' Shot - ie. on location
✪ 450L per picture - Couple Shot - PG or Mature available
✪ 450L per picture - Group Shots - Friends/Family, etc
✪ 1000L Model Portfolio consisting of x 5 pictures      (Beachwear/Formal/Casual/Lingerie/Haute Couture)
✪ Weddings/Celebrations/Events* - rates based on requirements.

All you have to do is message her in world or you can always contact her via her flickr page once you wipe the drool away from looking at all of her pictures. Now that I have wiped my drool away, I am going to finish shopping!! :) TOOTLES! 

1 comment: