Friday, October 11, 2013

BITACORA TEASER!


The BITACORA Travel Fair 2013 is about to start and already I am drooling over the items that are going to be available! Don't worry I will post links when it actually starts BUT for now I want to make you green with envy over these amazing designs. Above I am changing styles some. This is new for me but what better way to start a more casual punk look than with this head to toe outfit all by Delirium. Available will be this off the shoulder cardigan, travel shorts, sneakers, and this tube scarf. The best part is ALL of them have a texture changing HUD which allows you to switch your style up any way you like. Pick a color and start making an amazing outfit like this! Just a heads up... Delirium will be located on the Europe continent! And YES I will post a list of those also when the time comes.


Here is another show of the amazing items that NS:: Cutie is going to be offering during the Bitacora Travel Fair. At the top left is the Paris Dress which I can't wait to throw on! Also pictured on the bottom is the Mustache Glasses and the Ulala Shirt. Amazing textures and wonderful quality items that you can look forward to seeing in just one short week! Mark it on your calendars!!! Oct. 17th is THE day!!! Tootles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment