Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bitacora Part 3

Welcome To Asia


There is no better way to show your Asian mood more than Asian inspired clothing. For all things Asian, hop on over to the Asia continent and grab up this lovely dress (pictured above), created by Sassy!, called Autumn Blossom. I, of course, chose to wear this adorable dress in green. The color is just so rich with the cherry blossom design.


If a dress isnt your fancy then throw on this amazing Azian Silk Jumpsuit in white (pictured above) made by LavandaChic*. The Suede Tunic shown below is also an excellent Asian inspired garment by LavandaChic*. It hugs the curves in just the right spots so that it doesn't look frumpy. I was so inspired I went on a tour of this amazing Asian sim full of homes and cherry blossom trees. I then saw that I was being stalked by a giant white tiger so I left and ran back over to the Bitacora Travel Fair for more items... 




Also on the Asia sim, .mien. has put out these awesome poses called {geisha} to purchase. I think it gives my avatar more character than just the boring stand there with my arms by my side pose. Great job making these! Off to see what else I can get into at the fair... it's certainly not over! TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment