Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SeXXX Sells Sneak Peak


The long awaited SeXXX Sells event starts this Friday and honestly I don't know what woman can wait to get into the sims and find something sexy. I just wanted to bring you a small sneak peak before the event starts. These two shirts are designed by K-CODE and are the new releases at the SeXXX Sells Fair. Above, I am wearing the Jewel top which you can get in 8 different colors. Below, I am wearing the Gabrielle corset which also comes in 8 different colors. Both of these items are created with such detail. You can really see the love that went into making these items just for the event and for you. NOOO I won't be posted a link till the DAY of the event, so don't ask. lol. You will just have to let your excitement build. :) Not too much longer now!! TOOTLES


No comments:

Post a Comment