Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bitacora Part 1





The Bitacora Travel Fair is so large it't hard to pick favorites of course! Today I am going to show you the adorable items that MODEL POSES has put out for grabs. I am wearing their My French Dress and My Sexy Pumps in turquoise and cream. They offer a wide range of colors though! You can pick either blue, cream, pink, turquoise, violet, or white in both the jacket, dress, and shoes. There are so many ways to wear this outfit that MODEL POSES has to give multiple poses just to show them off!!! Pictured above I have chosen to use some of the poses they offer in the Veronica pose pack. Very elegant poses which I will be using for a long time to come. These items can be found on the Europe sim. 


Pictured above, I have flipped locations and decided to get all warm in this Mesh O Canada Dress, featuring Ariskea, made by American Bazaar. There are several styles to choose from and their whole store at the fair is loaded with amazing designs. Just pop on over to, of course, the America continent to grab it up. Also I decided to throw on some arm candy with this beautifully designed and textured Dulce Bag from MODEL POSES located on the Europe continent. Off to explore more of this beautiful world! TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment