Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Different Path


I sit here thinking about what to write and maybe even how to write it. I figure the people who I love and care for here have a right to know some things. Taking a deep breath, I begin my SL alone... again. Zan and I have decided to split ways. I have never planned on putting anything personal about my SL here really but I would rather not have to tell the situation over and over again. Zan has always been such a warm hearted person. Always there to lift someone up and I would consider him a true friend to anyone who would allow him to be. The past 5 months with him have been great. Sometimes two people just begin to drift apart as time changes. We are still friends and no this is not one of those horrible break ups where everyone is screaming and crying and walk away blocked. So, as I sit in my new home with curlers and sweats and just thinking about things... I wanted to let those who are close to me know that my blog will begin to drift off in the next few weeks. NO my blog is not stopping... if anything I plan on making a post daily as soon as I can get back into the swing of things. My heart hurts from the way things ended up and with the holidays coming I am planning on taking a little step back until things smooth out in both lives. Thank you to all who have showered me with love during all of this and I promise not to disappoint. TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment