Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Stomping all over Fatpacks!


I would sacrifice my skin freezing off if I could look THIS good year round! I am in love with this outfit made by GiuliaDesigns located at the Fatpack*week discount room. This outfit comes complete with this mesh top, mesh skirt, and shoes!!!! All you have to add is jewelry and you are SET! SOOOO..... I decided to add jewelry! Also located at the Fatpack*week discount room is this lovely jewelry set by Petit Chat! Comes with the necklace, earrings, and bangles for both wrists.


I couldn't end this post without telling you about some amazing shoes that are offered also at the Fatpack*week discount room. MC Fashion put out two new fatpacks of shoes for us to drool over. This week they have the Hippy boots (pictured above) and the Hippy Lady Sneakers (pictured below). The boots come in several different colors but today I wear red for my Zan. It's his favorite color! :) The sneakers come in some fun designs. I picked the hippy peace signs of course! The textures really are very details and amazing. Looking at them on my feet in world just makes me want to go show them off soooooo... that's what I am going to do! TOOTLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment