Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Please Don't Step On Me


Well, today is that day! THE day that I turned over to the petite side of things. Not that I will be this way constantly because we all know that I love my fashion and exploring in my big girl size (snickers) BUT I am going to embrace the new ME with open arms. I give all the credit to my incredible partner Zan... he has wanted me to try being a petite for so long and even tpd me to the sim to pick out the skin and all. He has been a huge supporter and now I see why. I first took the step by finding a skin by [ Al Vulo! Petite] named Polly 2 in Porcelain. I next found some eyes that I adore.. they are Rainbow eyes by Skinthesis called the DollyEyesDuo. Then we pranced on over to the hairs which, if you know me, you know is my absolute favorite thing in all of sl. I collect hair like some women collect shoes. I picked the /Wasabi Pills/ Monique Petite Mesh Hair. The nature pack was my first choice... with blues and greens that shine so pretty! I wanted to be a fairy in my petite life so instead of going all tinker belle, I flew on over to Evie's Closet where I picked up this amazing silk outfit with wings called Will O The Wisp. Make sure you find the petite section as there are a lot of normal size clothes and you wouldn't want to purchase the wrong one. Although I walked away with a few other outfits so I am not one to talk. I will leave you all to fly to new heights as far as my tiny wings can carry... TOOTLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment