Monday, January 6, 2014

Shop Till Ya Drop


Only in SL can you shop in heels and not feel a thing but mental exhaustion after a long day of shopping. Let me rephrase... a long WEEK of shopping! All I have been doing is shopping for our new land but I am glad to take a break and tell you about this adorable outfit coming from the Cosmopolitan Sales Room. This cute comfy dress is the newest release from Lumiere called Horizon. No one likes to shop in clingy uncomfortable clothes in either life so this dress fits that bill for me. Also from the Sales Room, The cute pose above with the shopping bags and cell phone is the newest release from Sup Poses.  Of course a busy pose for a busy girl :) My additions to this outfit are Brandy hair from .ploom., Entice necklace from EarthStones, and Hucci Glynco Pumps in silver which are a slink add on. Hope you enjoy and make your way over to the newest round at the Cosmo Sales Room :) TOOTLES


No comments:

Post a Comment