Sunday, January 12, 2014

Got a Glitzz Booty


Today, I bring you this sexy little number made by [G] Glitzz. Usually I start off my blog with some sort of background information. No telling what actually comes out when I type BUT this one piece Brunette Body Special needs none of that. You get this lacy seduction suit in black, blue, pink, purple, red, and finally in white. All come with Lola and Phat Azz appliers. I think I will be making a certain someone drool later on in this outfit, but that is all you need to know! :) Also, by Glitzz... the Shelly pink baby earrings that I am wearing are a FREE gift. You can pick up both of these items at the Booty Call event created by MC Fashion Events. To add a little extra sex appeal I pulled my Truth Vida hair up and threw on some Slink Lulu Stilettos. I do hope you run over to the Booty Call event because it will not be here long! You have until January 23rd!!! TOOTLES


No comments:

Post a Comment