Saturday, January 11, 2014

Head to Toe Cosmo



I am all Cosmoed out as the world around me crumbles... but at least I look good! Is Cosmoed even a word? Oh well... This is what I love about blogging! I can say what I want, when I want, and how I want to. :) Since pretty much everything I have on is from the Cosmopolitan Sales Room I will just list them out. The dress is a cute punky number named Jenny! by Zeitgeist. I love the plaid flair on the skirt and the fit is great. My Shoes are made by SHEY named Anita. Studded with a color changing hud so its multiple boots in one! My necklace and ring are made by Sugel CO. and this is the Inky necklace. So much detailing and I love it! I blogged on my skin yesterday but again this new skin that I will wear till probably they put out another one.. lol... is from 7 Deadly Skins and gives such an innocent look. I was told by my brother here that it makes me look more approachable. Leave it to him! :) The only thing NOT found at the Cosmo Room is my hair which is a D!va favorite named Daria. I love that all my clothes and accessories have names... it gives them a personality before I even put them on. Side note for the day of course :) TOOTLES

1 comment:

  1. as always... all of the details are covered by you..... lovin' this

    ReplyDelete