Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Trying to get in the mood....


I am a full believer that you have to get into a mood in order to blog! With taking such a long break (only 2 weeks) from blogging I feel like I have to push myself to blog about something. I have plenty of awesome things sitting here to blog but I can't muster up the energy, so for today, I will make this a short one. I decided to head on down to the Landing for a couple of reasons... One because my head seems to be clear when I sit out and look at what is around and Two because I was slightly hoping someone would come and distract me from writing today. Its too cold and my fingers are numb... just saying! I am on a kick with Lumiere this week and for their  Slebrity Slection Street Sale they have put out this cute tank called GawD in blue. I love to be able to swap from dressy to casual in a click and this shirt definitely fits in my lay around and try not to blog outfit group. :) What I decided to pair with this tank... Chloe hair by MODA, Maitreya mesh zipper jeans, and [Gos] Isabella sandals in black. Now... to figure out how to keep my lazy streak alive... TOOTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment