Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Just Love Me


Gosh.... what a chore keeping these guys back behind the line. I keep telling them to keep calm but never works. I even went as far as putting on this fabulous shirt and I think I finally got the message across. This ladies T-shirt and vest comes as a combo from KATHAARIAN and you can find this awesome combo at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room. I decided to pair the top and go a little more edgy today with this pleated skirt by Alyce. The best thing about this skirt besides the fit.... you can change the color of the skirt to 50 different colors!!!! Yes I said FIFTY!!!! You can also grab this skirt at the Cosmo Room. I threw on my necklace by n-creations and zipped up my Hucci Ellamar boots and away I went... of course these guys tag along but still going to explore regardless :) TOOTLES





No comments:

Post a Comment